Welcome to Moray First Marine. We are a Specialist Marine Contractor with an unrivalled experience working alongside Universities and other research bodies on a variety of marine research projects.
Based at Buckie, in the Moray Firth, Moray First Marine has been established for over 20 years and has a built a reputation for excellence and an impressive client list.
We have a wide range of experience, including general work boat duties such as crew and cargo transfers. However, we specialise in providing
- ROV services, including underwater surveys, and recovery of objects from the seabed.
- Marine Surveys including environmental, benthic, multi-beam, bird, debris, UXO.
- Working with Marine Research projects where our “can do” attitude is welcomed by clients.
Our clients include universities and research bodies as well as many companies involved with off-shore wind.
We offer our clients a very customer-focused service and we deliver Quality, Expert Knowledge and Attention to Detail.
Location, Location, Location
For projects in the North East of Scotland what are the benefits of using Moray First Marine?
- Short transit times to all parts of the Moray Firth and East Coast.
- Cost savings on mobilisation charge.
- Ability to take advantage of “Weather Windows”
- Less Weather downtime
- Fast Response.
- We use local crews.
- Access to local support services
- Local knowledge. This has often saved the day!
With our track record you can make Moray Marine your First Choice with confidence.
Whatever the size of your project, if you are looking for experience, expertise, versatility, an innovative approach to problem solving, customer focus, exemplary safety record, and a company well respected by its peers, contact us today.
(Bill) 07775 802963 or (Rob) 0776 6006547