Moray First Marine has a broad experience of marine Survey work.
Our own boat is well equipped for survey work and has 2 moon pools enabling simultaneous deployment of different survey heads.
We can deliver Side Scan Surveys and Multi Beam Echo Sounder (MBES) surveys.
Heading up the Survey Department is a highly experienced surveyor, based in Aberdeenshire, with over 25 years of experience in off-shore survey work for the Oil & Gas and Renewables Industries.
The key benefits to our clients who chose to use MFM for survey work in Scotland are:-
- Use of our own vessel (no sub-contractors) enables us to deliver the quality and customer service that MFM is known for.
- We know that careful calibration is the key to high quality data. Use of the same vessel and known equipment means less possibility for errors.
- Software tools and experienced personnel are used to continuously monitor data quality to ensure high quality deliverables.
- All data is gathered, processed and delivered “in-house”. This ensures fast turnaround delivering the results to the client as quickly as possible.
- Based in Buckie we can offer rapid mobilisation to anywhere in the North East of Scotland.
- MFM is the leading provider of Inspection Class ROVs in the North East of Scotland. This additional ROV capability enables us to provide HD images and video to back up sonar data. (eg: UXO Targets)